Saturday, June 23, 2007

PRE- America's Greatest Running Legend


This is the biography of Steve Prefontaine, the great runner from Oregon that died early in life in a one car accident. Pre, as he was called, has reached cult status and many runners count him as their favorite all time runner.


Here's a quote from Pre:


"Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative."


written by: Tom Jordan

Published: Rodale Press

copywrite: 1997

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikemom said...

I'm reading this one right now. So far, so good! I want to make a PRE shirt. Want one? :D

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home